[Towertalk] BEST TOWER HEIGHT OPTION: Single stack or 2 towers??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] BEST TOWER HEIGHT OPTION: Single stack or 2 towers??
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 13:44:50 -0400
I like the flexibility of two towers - do not know if you are looking
for a contest type station or what... Having multiple towers also means
your eggs are not in one basket so to speak....and.... you can always
add a mid height tribander later on the taller tower later on...

While you go the group psyched put up two towers -

73,

Jim, K4OJ