[Towertalk] Need VHF/UHF Antenna Advice

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Need VHF/UHF Antenna Advice
From: WW4T@aol.com (WW4T@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 09:50:08 EDT
   Go for the height now.....Put whatever feedline you can afford <now>. Hams
are constantly finding great deals on anything and everything, and feedlines <
hardlines> are no exception to this rule.  Upgrade when you can....a little
at a time.   Remember the old adage......"anything", beats "nothing" ( ur
present 70 footer with poor feedline).   1 day when you find a great bargain
on some feedline from a commercial tower installer (great source as they are
always taking down long runs of used hardline for various reasons), you will
be glad you kept the taller tower.
Hope this helps!
73   Bob  '4t