[Towertalk] Power Utility Anchors ...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Power Utility Anchors ...
From: kr7x@attbi.com (kr7x@attbi.com)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 15:57:28 +0000
Dave:

Those are Manta Ray anchors by Forsight Products, LLC.

See http://www.earthanchor.com/mantamain.html for
details. They are out of Colorado.

I have looked at these for tie back anchors for sheet
pile retaing walls among other uses. I usually have the
good fortune to have a soils report from an geotechnical
engineering consultant when I look at these things, but
since the utility company has experience in your area I
would not hesitate to use them if they are applicable.

Hope they work out for you.

73

Hank Lonberg, S.E.,P.E. / KR7X
Lonberg Design Group