[Towertalk] Dismantling towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Dismantling towers
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 13:44:28 -0400 (EDT)
with rohn 25 my prefered method is to come off the tower at the bottom set
of guys, take them off then lift the tower off the base and use the guys
to lay it over like a field day tower.  its harder to do that with heavier
towers like 45 and 55 though where temporary guys are definately the way
to go.