[Towertalk] 8 pole water tight plu for rotor cable.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] 8 pole water tight plu for rotor cable.
From: Chuck@dxham.net (Chuck Sudds)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 13:09:13 -0500
At 05:38 PM 9/28/02 -0700, you wrote:

Yes, they work great but why go to all that trouble marking them when all
you have to do is install one male and one female on the rotor and one male
and one female on the cable?  That way, you will never get them mixed up!

And THANKS to all for your suggestions as to how my friend can repair his
cracked leg on his Rohn tower!  I have printed them all out for him and I
will let you know the outcome.

Chuck  KØTVD