[Towertalk] Guy atachment

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Guy atachment
From: n8de@thepoint.net (Don Havlicek)
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 22:42:38 -0500
Jeff,
Seems to me that if you're only putting up a 40-foot tower, you could
EASILY put up a heavy-duty ALUMINUM tower that would require NO GUYS and
be very 'easy' on the eyes.
Check the specs on Universal towers .. you can get a heavy duty
40-footer that will have very good wind loading capacity and be easy to
climb.  [I have three Universal towers .. one 70', one 60' and one 65'
that has a 'salvaged' 5' section]
Don
N8DE