[Towertalk] Need Boom Material-Texas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Need Boom Material-Texas
From: Mark <AA6DX@pacbell.net> (Mark)
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 17:19:56 -0700
Back when I was building all kinds of aerials, I used to go to the metal
recycling yard .. was in an agricultural area, so LOTS of used irrigation
pipe there, VERY reasonable .. haven't done that for a while, just a
suggestion .. think the San Antonio area should have major farms that have
upgraded/changed their systems .. 73 --- Mark, AA6DX   (have a chunk of that
stuff that was used for a 15M beam's boom in my back yard as I type!)