[Towertalk] Roof mount tower questions...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Roof mount tower questions...
From: Roger Borowski" <K9RB@arrl.net (Roger Borowski)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:30:41 -0400
Use a light coating of WD-40 on the threads and they won't seize and the WD-40
will quickly dry off to allow the nyloc to do its intended job. Dry Stainless
Steel fasteners will most always seize if tightened sufficiently! A little lube
and they will last a lifetime and be reusable again and again!
73, -=Rog-K9RB=-