[Towertalk] Re: Cermaic Switches

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: Cermaic Switches
From: billwall@eyecon-solutions.com (Bill Wall)
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 03:30:52 -0400
Hi All:
We have in stock # 85 and #86 RSCA ceramic switches.
We build remotes with these numbers. The Radio Switch Corporation of America
are the best in the industry. We will sell the stators (outer ring ) or
rotors (inner) seperatly. If you want to see these, go to mgs4u.com.
Thanks Bill Wall  Antenna Mart