[Towertalk] Dacron stretching

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Dacron stretching
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (k4oj)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:37:05 -0400
Has anyone used those clothesline finger trap like rope holders with any
success...

You pull the rope through them and it will grab hold of it when it sense
the rope going back the other way, a jaw grabs the rope...

Do not know if these might be the answer for anchoring terminations of
rope antennas where they keep going slack over and over again - guess my
main question is do they work well enough for this type of application.

73,

Jim, K4OJ