[Towertalk] LMR400 vs. RG-213

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] LMR400 vs. RG-213
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 07:39:34 -0700
It should be noted that "loss" figures are all published by the
manufacturers, or in amateur publications, but are not controlled nor
maintained, nor even listed, in the governing military specification
MIL-C-17.

To find the loss of a piece of cable, that piece should be measured.

-WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti