[Towertalk] Sidemounting an A3S ??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Sidemounting an A3S ??
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 07:07:52 -0600
For fixed directions, attaching a SMALL tribander to a tower
leg seems to work fine.  I have a TH3 attached at the mid point
of an 80 ft tower aimed at SA / Carib (plus other sidemounts).

Put a PVC sleeve over the tower leg to prevent damage to the leg
and provide a larger diameter attachment.  Slit the PVC lengthwise
and spread open to attach.

Tom  N4KG