[Towertalk] Glen Martin Cable Clamp Diagram

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Glen Martin Cable Clamp Diagram
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:23:48 -0400
Interesting indeed.  So Texas Towers' drawing is backwards then...
http://www.texastowers.com/philly.htm

Too bad the Phillystran folks have nothing noteworthy on their site.

I wonder what so different about the relationship between jacketed
Kevlar and its clamp and EHS and its clamp...would have been nice to
read an explanation.

Well, just another reason to be glad I used grips!  ;-)

Mike N2MG

NA9D wrote:

Last week, someone pointed out that the drawing on a Glen Martin web page
shows the cable clamps incorrectly positioned (ie: backwards).  I sent an
e-mail to Glan Martin informing them about their error.

Below is what I received back from them.  Interesting.....

73,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden