[amsat-bb] Re: [Towertalk] Yaesu G-500A Rotor Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: [Towertalk] Yaesu G-500A Rotor Question
From: rdwelch@swbell.net (Roy Welch)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 04:49:52 +0000
Disregard my previous message.  If the meter moves at all it won't be the
meter terminal problem.  You may have a bad (open) rotor pot or
intermittent cable lead, and it may only make connection at full rotation.
  You can easily check this with an ohm meter with the pot leads
disconnected from the control box while moving the rotor through its range
of movement.