[Towertalk] Loop Gain (was LPA designs)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Loop Gain (was LPA designs)
From: billwall@eyecon-solutions.com (Bill Wall)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 12:00:16 -0500
Hi All:
How many of you took the VOA tour at Mason Ohio. For many years they had a
large fixed Quad array aimed at Europe. This was what the Tour person told
us. They removed the Quad after many years and replaced it with a ( I
think )a large bobtail curtain. After taking the tour about 4 times I never
saw a Yagi of any type.
Bill ( yes I manufacture Quads ) Wall KC4UZ