[Towertalk] Quad vs Yagi

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Quad vs Yagi
From: billwall@eyecon-solutions.com (Bill Wall)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 08:54:09 -0500
Hi All:
I hope everyone got the article on radiation EFF.
About multi-el Quads. The trick is in spacing and reducing the director
sizes out to the fourth director. The Driven is resonated first and then
matched if needed. The reflector size will normally be larger than the old
formula was.
Boy I sure am glad this removed you gentlemen from the politic subject.
Bill (yes I manufacture Quads ) Wall  KC4UZ