[Towertalk] Wanted: L.B. Cebek book and info on solder wire ring termina

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Wanted: L.B. Cebek book and info on solder wire ring terminals
From: w0yg@plusten.net (W0YG Charlie Summers)
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 13:06:18 -0100
I am looking for a copy of L.B. Cebek's book: ARRL Antenna Modeling Course.
ARRL Order No. 8721.  Does anyone have a used copy they want to sell?

I am also looking for a source of wire solder type ring terminals.  There
are the Thomas & Betts types, typical part number K1D-8RM.  I see Thomas &
Betts on the web but am having difficulty figuring out if I can order direct
from them or whether I must go through a distributor.  These are the same
wire terminals Force 12 uses on their matching coils and loading coils.  Can
someone give me some guidance on this?  Is there a Thomas & Betts
distributor in the Denver area???

Please reply direct to me off the list. I doubt this is of interest to the
group.  w0yg@plusten.net will get it.

Thanks and 73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>