[Towertalk] New Rotator In Place; Mast Now Binds

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] New Rotator In Place; Mast Now Binds
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 07:49:57 -0800
Hi Tom,

I didn't look, but presume you're right, as I've heard of people using large
masts with R25 "pointy top" sections.  I just never saw one myself that
would let a 2.00" OD mast rotate -- the ones I've used must have been
exactly that dimension, so a 2" mast was an interference fit. -WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti