[Towertalk] Dumb Question (swagged elements)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Dumb Question (swagged elements)
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 17:03:58 -0500
nope - only concern yourself with the outside measurement - this is how
many antennas are reinforced 0 with extra inner tubing to strengthwen a
splice or the central portion of the element - doing so will not have
any electrical effect on the elements reaonatinf 0 suspect that is due
to old friend "skin effect"

K4OJ