[Towertalk] Thanks...Archive Search

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Thanks...Archive Search
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:58:22 -0600
Thanks to all for the information on how to do the search.  Our venerable
reflector administrator gave me a nice tutorial on where and how.  Once I
found the secret location, it was a snap. Oh, the wasted hours.

Who'da thought the search function would be somewhere different than the
archive list?  (Sorry I boggled your mind, Guy).

The future hours saved can now be better spent on the air or on the tower.

73,
dale, kg5u