[Towertalk] modeling help

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] modeling help
From: RedHaines@centurytel.net (Red)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:49:45 -0600
Hi, Steve;

I recommend you take the ARRL Continuing Education course on antenna
modeling.  It will lead you through the process with assistance of a
mentor to help you when you are stuck.  Trying to study the subject on
your own can lead to lots of wrong conclusions, especially if you don't
have an extensive background in antenna theory.

73 de WOØW