[Towertalk] Tower installation pictures... and thanks!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tower installation pictures... and thanks!
From: jhisson1@columbus.rr.com (Jason Hissong)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 21:11:07 -0500
Hi guys,

Wanted to thank you all for your help on my roof tower setup.  Wanted to
share some pictures of the installation for those who may be considering a
roof top tower.  I will add more detail as I finish up the project.  I don't
have the antenna up yet, but I hope to soon.  I will also update my drawings
for my permit.  That way, you can get an idea of what I did for this
installation...

http://www.qsl.net/n8xe/radio/tower_project.html

Thanks again guys and Merry Christmas!

Jason Hissong