[Towertalk] Painting Antennas (Again)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Painting Antennas (Again)
From: geoffrey@jeremy.mv.com (Geoff)
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 16:19:17 -0500
Check into Zero Rust paints, Ive used their satin gray and other colors on
several projects and Im quite pleased. Runs circles around regular consumer
grade paints such as RunOleum for longevity outdoors. E Mail me and I can
give you the name of a supplier on the East Coast I buy from.
www.zerorust.com

Geoff