[Towertalk] Temporary Use Permits]

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Temporary Use Permits]
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Michael Tope)
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 17:19:00 -0800
Hi Nathan,

I think you are referring to what's commonly know as a conditional use
permit. This is a very common thing in many suburban municipalities
nowadays (I understand that we have a similar process here in Los Angeles).
I suggest you subscribe to the ham-law reflector and get some advice from
the
attorneys on-board over there. They should be able to help you out:

    Submissions:  ham-law@altlaw.com
    Use "(un)subscribe" on a new line in the text.

Good Luck!