[Towertalk] Varmints

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Varmints
From: aa0cy@VRINTER.NET (Bob Wanderer)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 20:49:34 -0500
Actually, she was small considering her heritage.  About 60
lbs and 22 inches at the shoulder.  Fiercely protective.  If
anyone would have been stupid enough to attack either my
wife or me when she was around, she would have gone for the
jugular (literally).  Also, as befitting her heritage, she
loved booze.  While preferring the hard stuff, preferably
Cutty Sark, she came running with her little Tupperware bowl
whenever I pulled out a Foster's "oilcan" from the fridge.
She got the first ounce and I finished off the other 24.

Her destructiveness was found to be caused by separation
anxiety.  To prevent further damage, we got her a very large
crate and she  loved it.