[Towertalk] 100M-long boom Yagi for 20M

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] 100M-long boom Yagi for 20M
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Michael Tope)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 08:26:19 -0800
I run into W6VPH in the hallway at work from time to time. He
has a picture of that 13 element array above his desk at work
and his eyes really light up when he describes the performance.
The array was constructed on top of a mesa in a rural area
south of Los Angeles. He still has the 500' of Rohn 25 used to
support the yagis in storage. These days he is doing satellite and
moonbounce from a city lot in Los Angeles, but he may resurrect
his interest in HF once he retires and moves out to the countryside.