[Towertalk] Automatic Rotor Control Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Automatic Rotor Control Question
From: j.a.hermans@skynet.be (j.a.hermans)
Date: Thu Jan 23 18:21:52 2003
Hello Jon,

The same idea is making its way since a couple of months here.
Heard about SARTEK1, sames that all those equipements are rather expensive.
My rotor is a Yeasu   G-2000RC.
But I was thinking about developing something myself.
Catching the data from DX4WIN  ( I dont know on what i/o port ...!) a couple
of AD and DA converter chips, a comparators ... or why not a FPGA , a pair
of push-buttons, or a little program.
It tickles my my fingers and brain............Why not start again, even at
69 yy.
Sorry guys, guess I was talking to myself. But maybe I am not alone
.......Jeanne D'Arc did'nt she heard the voices ?
73's Jos on4kj