[TowerTalk] Prosistel Rotors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Prosistel Rotors
From: tombaugh@discoverynet.com (tombaugh)
Date: Wed Jan 29 08:11:50 2003
I too use a Yaesu 800SDX (I think)
To turn a C4SXL and a few smaller VHF beams for 54 years at full speed
without a blink.
I'm sure the prosistels are great but don't knock 'em 'til you've tried 'em.
Contest almost every weekend.. never even thought about it going bad...
Sooner or later I'm sure it will fail.. but I haven't even gone up to look
at it in 4 years.

Tom Baugh
AE9B