[TowerTalk] Not Tower Climbers and Microwave help wanted

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Not Tower Climbers and Microwave help wanted
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Feb 7 10:22:44 2003
Greetings, TowerTalkians --

    Recently Tom, K1KI, was kind enough to post some information on a
'tower-climber' reflector. I subscribed and unfortunately it was a gross
misnomer as the reflector was only interested in corporate, industry, and FCC
regulation matters. Rats, I thought it'd be fun.

    Anyway, does anyone know of something similar that might be of more
interest to us TowerTalkians?

    On another topic, I've got some questions about a microwave installation
and would appreciate any off-reflector replies from any microwave techs or
knowledgeable folks. Tnx!

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH