[TowerTalk] Coax

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Coax
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Wed Feb 19 11:19:27 2003
Roger, these two products are very, very similar.  I have them both on hand,
and use them both.  No obvious constructional differences.

Which weathers better outdoors remains to be seen, for me, since mine are
all less than two years old.  I can run accelerated life testing for UV
exposure only (using UV lamps), and have done this a number of times on
various types of coax, but neither one of these.

WB2WIK/6

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure with no loss of
enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill