[TowerTalk] Looking for Info

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Looking for Info
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Feb 19 13:44:23 2003
In a message dated 2/19/03 9:25:32 AM Pacific Standard Time, wi8w@arrl.net
writes:

> Anyone on the list have the SWR figure drawings for a Cushcraft X7
>  Tribander?  I am considering this antenna to mount on top of my AN Wireless
>  LD-50 and I would like to get some idea of how the SWR curves are for this
>  antenna.

    I don't have the X7 info but we tested an X9 in our tribander comparison
test (<A HREF="http://www.championradio.com";>www.championradio.com</A>).
They're the same basic design so you'll be able to make some pretty good
inferences. Test data includes SWR curves.

>  I am happy to pay for a copy, or maybe somei\one can scan them and them
>  attach to a email.
>
>  Anyone have any pros or cons for this antenna I would appreciate hearing of
>  them.

    The X9 was an excellent performer according to our on-the-air tests; the
X7 would be similar.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
Champion Radio Products