[TowerTalk] Sandy Soil ???

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Sandy Soil ???
From: w3wv@att.net (w3wv@att.net)
Date: Sat Feb 22 11:08:38 2003
. . . just make sure he runs the calculations *before* using the beer!

73--

Jim, W3WV

"It really depends on how our nation conducts itself in foreign policy.  If
we're an arrogant nation, they'll resent us. If we're a humble nation, but
strong, they'll welcome us."
--George W. Bush in the second presidential debate

Jim Wilcox