[TowerTalk] Neighbors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Neighbors
From: contesting@eircom.net (Tim Makins, EI8IC)
Date: Thu Mar 27 02:44:34 2003
I wonder if you could have a 'voting' system set up between you. Each shack
has a box with buttons and led for each band. Whoever presses the button for
a band first lights both LED's, and has the right of exclusive use of that
band.

Otherwise, a full scale publicity campaign on how neat VHF operating is, and
the joys of satellite or moonbounce. <smile>

73s Tim EI8IC
www.qsl.net/ei8ic/
Useful Maps and Newbie Info