[TowerTalk] IIX - Outstanding Customer Service

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] IIX - Outstanding Customer Service
From: k1ir@designet.com (Jim Idelson)
Date: Mon Mar 31 15:55:39 2003
Greetings TowerTalkers!

Today I received an envelope containing a couple of small spare parts for my
IIX gin pole. I was so pleased with the service provided by Doug at IIX that I
wanted to let you all know. About a week ago, I called and told Doug that I'd
bent a threaded rod on the gin pole clamp, and that I wanted to order a
replacement. He told me not to worry about it and just asked for my address and
shipped them out. Even though I bought the gin pole from another ham, he
treated me like I was his best customer. I will definitely be looking for ways
to do business with IIX in the future!

Jim Idelson K1IR
email    k1ir@designet.com
web    http://www.designet.com/k1ir