[TowerTalk] Round Hole vs Square Hole...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Round Hole vs Square Hole...
From: aa6dx@pacbell.net (Mark)
Date: Mon Mar 31 20:44:25 2003
Hmmm .. I remember these tests, in the 50s, to see what kind of jobs for
which us Seniors in HS were qualified .. round peg, square hole,   and..
heaven forbid ... square hole, round peg!     Tom's got it right .. or ??/
was it round VS square .. or .. E=MC2?
Seriously, the mass of the concrete seems to be the major issue .. Cheers,
es 73 .. Mark, AA6DX