[TowerTalk] ATB 34 manual

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ATB 34 manual
From: Blkcat28@atlantic.net (blkcat28)
Date: Fri Apr 4 17:22:25 2003
I have one and I will be happy to copy and send it to you.  I'm away
from home and will not be able to copy and send it for about a week, is
that ok?  My ATB 34 is almost 30 years old and still performs
flawlessly.  BTW The ATB 34 is the for-runner of the A4/A4S.  The
element spacing and boom length  is exactly the same.  You could
download the A4 manual from the cush and get those dimentions.  The
major difference is the trap design.  For element length you could also
use the A4 manual and you'll be VERY close until I can get the manual to
you. If anyone else need a copy, I'll scan it and post it on the web for
everyone.  I'll give you the address after it's posted.

John KB4CRT