[TowerTalk] Rohn Tops

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn Tops
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Thu Apr 10 23:46:31 2003
Are you planning on installing maintaining antennas more than a couple
of feet above the top of the tower?

If you want the easiest way to get at those upper antennas you need a
flat top which is an excellent place to stand... also the pointy tops
run out of the steps as the legs bend into the "pointy" tube...the flat
top stays "ladder like"...

73, GL

Jim, K4OJ

Only 16 days until the Florida QSO Party - check out the details at our
web site:

http://www.qsl.net/fqp