[TowerTalk] Tower Attachment

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Attachment
From: n9puz@arrl.net (Tim, N9PUZ)
Date: Wed Apr 16 09:36:33 2003
I'm gathering materials and data to install about 45 feet of tower at one end
of my two-story home. I plan to use a house bracket bolted through the
outside wall and into the attic area where it can be securely fastened.

The home has vinyl siding. I'm looking for suggestions on how to keep the
place where the bracket goes against the outside wall looking nice and kept
watertight. I want to have a good installation and it's important that SWMBO
(She Who Must Be Obeyed) is happy since she doesn't have a problem with the
tower itself.

Thanks for any suggestions or pointers to photos, etc.

Tim,  N9PUZ