[TowerTalk] Lubicant for winch steel cables?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Lubicant for winch steel cables?
From: howk2@hotmail.com (Howard Klein)
Date: Wed Apr 30 21:23:03 2003
Mel,
This works very well. Important to lube with a proper lubricant.

PRELUBE 6 CABLE LUBRICANT
PreLube 6 Cable Lubricant - The premier lubricant for lubricating crank-up
tower cables. Works great on pulleys and other moving metal parts. It stops
squeaks, removes moisture, prevents rust and penetrates the strands of the
cable. PreLube 6 contains rust inhibiting polymers in a penetrating oil to
provide a thin, transparent lubricating film against corrosion. 12 oz. spray
can. $9.50

Can be ordered from:http://www.championradio.com/misc.html

73,
Howard..K2HK