[TowerTalk] tower height increse.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower height increse.
From: jimsmith@shaw.ca (Jim Smith)
Date: Sun May 11 01:40:42 2003
Pete,

I'm really intrigued by the idea of modelling terrain.  Are you
referring to the use of YT or something more esoteric?

How did you determine the charateristics of the ground?

This is an area about which I know virtually nothing but one in which I
am very interested.  This interest has come about through my very recent
discovery that W6ELProp includes takeoff angles in its path predictions.
 Now I can figure out what angles are best for my QTH.  What remains, of
course, is how to get them.  Still, I now know what I should be trying
do do rather than relying on anecdotal "data".

73 de Jim Smith    VE7FO