[TowerTalk] Maximum Permissible Exposure (MPE)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Maximum Permissible Exposure (MPE)
From: ac7nj@bentonrea.com (ac7nj@bentonrea.com)
Date: Thu May 15 18:59:56 2003
Gentlemen,
My argument with the city for tower/antenna height is RF exposure, I
need that try bander (Cushcraft X9) higher than 35 feet.
I wanted 65 feet and the more I see about MPE it needs to be there.
I operate RTTY with a Kenwood TS-850S at 100 watts. With the average
height of a man 6 foot and a distance of 52.53 foot separation that
is 58.53 feet to the antenna?? If I did the calculations correctly

Any and all opinions welcome on list or private

Randy
AC7NJ