[TowerTalk] new Icom hf rig ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] new Icom hf rig ?
From: rmoodyg@bellsouth.net (Richard M. Gillingham)
Date: Fri May 16 22:04:10 2003
IC-7800
Weighs over 60 lbs!!
It's Big!  Has many many bells and whistles.  I heard the engineer give the
specs, but frankly was equally interested in my lunch.  I spoke to the rep
at the DX Dinner where Icom had it on display.  No price or release date.  I
expect msrp will approach $10,000.00.  Really looks interesting, but beyond
my means..
Others will most likely be able to add to this..

Gil, W1RG