[TowerTalk] Another Question????

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Another Question????
From: k3nd@yahoo.com (GALE STEWARD)
Date: Mon May 19 08:46:05 2003
K3WW recently installed the 3 element version as an
auxiliary antenna to his 3 stack of Skyhawks. It's on
a 50 ft tower, not on the "big" tower" with the stack.
He says its very impressive on all 5 bands. Kind of
pricey and it remains to be seen how it holds up to
the winters here in the Mid-Atlantic area.

73, Stew K3ND