[TowerTalk]Combining ant elevation pattern data with propagationpredicti

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk]Combining ant elevation pattern data with propagationpredictionstoproduce a contest bandplan
From: rkstover@mchsi.com (Kevin Stover)
Date: Wed May 21 07:58:10 2003
Hi Jim,

I've been using Wincap Wizard 2 for a few years.
It'll do the standard SNR analysis plus give you a probability of success based
on station attributes like antenna gain, take off angle, station noise level,
SSN, etc.... It uses the IONCAP engine. The new version just out switches to
the VOACAP engine for analysis. The programs are available from
www.taborsoft.com.

73,
N0RKX