[TowerTalk] free tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] free tower
From: henry@mrlistersir.com (Henry)
Date: Fri May 30 11:28:59 2003
That BX tower I asked about a few weeks ago is still sitting on my trailer.
I'll deliver it to some deserving ham within 30 miles of Eugene OR for free
and farther for some gas and Dr. Pepper money. The tower is a give-away.
  40 ft. of BX tower with top section. Old Alliance HD rotor. Bucket of
bolts and a couple roles of old control cable and coax.

It needs to go to someone that can put this tower up in their area legally
(no CC&R's, 70 mph wind loading rating, no zoning problems, etc.). I's hate
to see it sit behind a garage and rust away.

The first e-mail to        henry@mrlistersir.com          that meets the
requirements gets it.

end

Henry