[TowerTalk] Triex crankup limit switches?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Triex crankup limit switches?
From: k2xx@swva.net (Joe Giacobello)
Date: Mon Jun 2 09:32:45 2003
Mark, I also have an LM-470.  My guess is that the limit switches are a
standard industrial item, but the actuator arms may be specially
designed for use on the tower.  Unless you want to go on a major search,
you're probably better off buying them from Karl.

The tiltover fixture can be used for erecting the tower, but it's most
important use is for tilting the tower after the antenna is installed in
order to allow easy access and maintenance to the antenna.  I couldn't
live without it.

73, Joe