[TowerTalk] N8SM

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] N8SM
From: faunt@panix.com (Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604)
Date: Wed Jun 18 02:27:18 2003
I really don't understand why discussing the cause of a death is
showing lack of respect.  True respect would be learning from that
death, and preventing others.

I think there's a hidden agenda here.

73, doug

   From: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
   Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 22:36:11 -0700

   I agree with Mark and Jim. We can wait a few days for
   the details out of respect for Steve's family. Whatever
   the cause turns out to be, we should all be reminded to
   redouble our efforts to check our equipment and tower
   hardware regularly and use best practices when tower
   climbing lest we find our selves the subject of similar
   debate.

   RIP IXE