[TowerTalk] copper ground strap

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] copper ground strap
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Thu Jun 19 14:14:50 2003
Re: "Roof flashing," it usually comes in much wider rolls than 3 or 4 inches
wide; however, it is easily cut with tin snips or good, strong and sharp
scissors.  Alternatively, I've also used a heavy-duty (industrial) paper
cutter, the kind with the big blade arm and table -- works great and makes
very straight cuts!  Locally, copper flashing is available in 12" wide rolls
at all the construction yard/roofing suppliers. -WB2WIK/6

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure with no loss of
enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill