[TowerTalk] New county ordinance in jackson county FL RE towersand Rohn

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New county ordinance in jackson county FL RE towersand Rohn 25G
From: hdmc38@bellsouth.net (hdmc38@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Jun 26 17:47:55 2003
Your LDR(land development regulations)or municipal code should have a
definitions section.Its most likely in the second chapter of the code.If there
is no definition for this then you go to the dictionary and its then open to
interpritation.Most of these these have an exemption for amateur antennas.By
the way in the city which I reside which is in Broward county,Fl.they call them
amateur support structures and not towers.Hope this helps.

                                      J PATRICK KG4VBR