[TowerTalk] Hy-Tower base

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Tower base
From: rex@lint.mv.com (Rex Lint)
Date: Wed Jul 2 11:34:33 2003
Larry,

I'd get a piece of linoleum. I comes 12 feet "wide" by whatever, and roll it
to make a cylinder of the desired diameter x 12 ft, fit some 2x4 frames
around it to keep it rolled at that diamer and not wanting to "pook" out in
the middle, and drop the whole thing in the hole. I'd fill most of the hole,
then pour it, peel the lino off the top when it set, and fill the rest of
the hole.

If I were doing it, I'd make the bulk of it cubic, but make the top round...

Rex,
K1HI